NOVEMBER: FREE 4 Week Group Supported SUGAR CLEANSE!
Want to feel better and have more energy? Sugar cravings feel out of control? Appreciate
group support in cutting out sugar? Learn why sugar is so unhealthy for you, where to find it and how to live without it!
BaredFeet will offer recipes, tips and successes, and a place to share your struggles. We’ll have two potlucks, but otherwise will only connect on Facebook. (don’t live near EC? Have a friend join with you and commune during our potluck, or video chat during the potluck!)
The goal is not necessarily to totally eliminate sugar, the goal is for each participant to learn about the impact of sugar, and the benefits of not eating it, and to determine their own level of commitment in 4 weeks. Some may be able to eliminate all carbs and keep it that way, most can at least eliminate high-fructose corn syrup or sodas in time to cleanse for the holidays.
INTERESTED in JOINING? Everyone is welcome!
1. The event will be happening via Facebook. Join the event at this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1643912839156479/
2. If you don’t have a Facebook account, and don’t want one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with your interest and you can participate that way!
Here’s a hint at what to expect when we start on Sunday, Nov 1.
- Mondays – week’s goal
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – articles and helpful information
- Wednesdays and Fridays – recipes
- Saturdays – we share our struggles
- Sundays – we share our successes
Note that we start on a Sunday, a success day – to set the focus for the duration!